Dream World ~

Dream World ~

Thursday 19 December 2013

D14 Sem Break! Hooray!

A long semester break finally started , WAHAHA!!
Final exam was made me so panic and much of stress,
but now is the time for fun.
So, i went back hometown to have a nice relax holidays for the 1st week.

Before that, i received a request from a classmate to do a nutrition list to make sure i understand of the nutrition of vegetarian foods.
Otherwise, i cant have my holidays with her lol. o.O

During my holiday, i went to take my driving test again because i was failed on the three point turn last time.
But i have in confidence and trust myself i can done i this time @.@
The only things is i need to wait for 30+ people for take the test also. Sitting there n watching some of them roll down from the low hills actually made me quite nervous.
Lucky,the proctor had bored to look over the us, so i passed it easily and get my driving license straightly hehe.

The last thing, i hope can celebrate with her on every 19 of December, because it is a really happy moment for me before i went back to workplace. XD
FIN~

No comments:

Post a Comment