Dream World ~

Dream World ~

Tuesday 10 December 2013

D13 Final Exam of Semester 2

After a busy preparation for presentation, assessment, practical,
it is going to be our final exam for this semester!
although i wonder why i need to do paper exam for practical semester,
but i have no choice so just do all my best on it bah~
Before start to do revision, i finally clean up my messy place n table.
Damn a lot of paper sheet, handout and booklet that don't know come from where one, and also tidy up my tools and bags (hope i m not to be too stress, because my knife set just right beside of me +.+)

Luckily, i received some tips about my exam paper
because actually it is too high standard to us
the questions almost are asking about deeper knowledge than we know in the subject so students can't really cope it, there is the second reason that i don't know we need to attend this paper exam o.O

The coming is 3 weeks of semester break, hard to decide what to do in this long holiday without go back hometown.
But currently, i more excited to waiting for the last day exam celebration because it means it is finally the end of this semester, and also time passing so fast to stay with my college friends. :')
In additional, i also hope somethings good will happen on the last day of final exam. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment